- Applications for 2017-2018 is available for download. Complete-admission-packet-2017-2018
- Applications may be submitted between January 4, 2017 and February 3, 2017 at 3:00pm
- Open House is January 29, 2017
- Final date for application acceptance is Friday, February 3, 2017 at 3:00pm (Important documents to submit: copies of birth certificate, baptismal certificate, First Holy Communion certificate, recent report card and recent standardized test scores)
- Placement tests are Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Acceptance letters will be sent in mid-March
School Tours for prospective families are available September – December. Dates will be posted on the home page.
Open House during Catholic Schools Week
Current and prospective parents are invited to Open House on Sunday, January 29, 2017 from 10:15am-11:30am.
Download: An admissions packet will be available here in late December
St. Bede the Venerable School is accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA). WCEA accredits Catholic elementary and secondary schools in nine western states (26 archdioceses) and the US Territory of Guam. WCEA co-accredits and is in partnership with three Regional agencies (WASC, NAAS, NCA CASI) and two private agencies (CAIS and HAIS).
WCEA website: www.westwcea.org
Non Discrimination Policy
The school, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color, or national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, sex, or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies and practices, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not always be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student’s emotional, academic and physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student’s needs.